We are delighted to announce that GrowthOps has acquired PENSO, scaling our impact, capabilities and reach to meet the demand for customer-led digital transformation strategy, user experience and implementation.
This new phase of PENSO sees us retain our people, approach, culture, brand and clients, but add the scale and expertise of a 500+ strong business with operations across Asia, the Middle East and Australia. We’ll now be well-positioned and well-resourced to deliver both the strategy and implementation of customer-led digital transformation projects globally.
GrowthOps is the growth experience company driving competitive advantage for its clients every day. We deliver integrated creative, content and behaviour shaping communications; humanised digital and technology solutions; and coach organisations to stimulate higher performance levels.
The Group includes: AJF Partnership, Khemistry, PENSO, GoDigital, Forward PR, GrowthOps Asia and the Institute of Executive Coaching and Leadership (IECL).
We believe that driving growth is about delivering engaging experiences. Every day, GrowthOps’ 500+ people, operating from 10 locations across Asia Pacific and the Middle East, deliver engaging experiences for our clients’ brands, customers, users and employees.
More information: https://growthops.com.au/
- GrowthOps was formed in 2018 when 15 partners, who between them had founded 8 independent businesses across advertising, technology, and leadership development, joined forces.
- While they were each leaders in their fields, they realised markets, consumer preferences and client needs were changing and converging.
- So, with a focus on the future, they created GrowthOps – a new generation of thinkers and doers, dedicated to finding new ways to help clients grow.
- Only months after launching, they added a digital marketing and technology provider, Asia Pacific Digital, with a strong presence in south east Asia.
- Today GrowthOps has over 400 people, operating from 9 locations across Asia Pacific.
- The Group includes: AJF Partnership, Khemistry, GoDigital, GrowthOps Asia and the Institute of Executive Coaching and Leadership.
- It’s the growth experience company driving competitive advantage for its clients, every day.
- It delivers integrated creative, content and behaviour shaping communications; humanised digital and technology solutions; and coaches organisations to stimulate higher levels of performance.
- There is an urgent and growing need for enterprises to improve their digital marketing, products and services, which is growing the demand for customer-led digital transformation.
- Technology and design are creating and enabling new products, services and experiences in every industry. If customers are delighted, businesses survive and thrive, even in a pandemic, but alternatives are just a click of a button away.
- PENSO has a vision of the future customer and future business. We give enterprises a clear vision of how they must innovate to delight their future customers and surpass their competitors.
- We see a huge opportunity to scale our impact, capabilities and reach, particularly in technology implementation, where GrowthOps excels, with offerings covering: Adobe, Sitecore, Salesforce, Kentico, WordPress, Drupal, Magento, React and other areas of expertise and accreditation. It allows us the flexibility to retain our technology-neutral approach, yet have dedicated resources to implement at the highest quality.
- This also complements our service offering by partnering up with some of the best creatives in the industry such as AJF and behaviour change experts, Khemistry, as well as complementing the digital capabilities, particularly in implementation, of GoDigital and GrowthOps Asia.
What does the acquisition mean for PENSO?
As part of GrowthOps, we’ll scale PENSO’s impact, capabilities and reach to meet our clients’ demand for customer-led digital transformation strategy and implementation.
Will the PENSO brand remain?
The PENSO brand will remain. It will now sit alongside the GrowthOps group of businesses, such as AJF Partnership, Khemistry, GoDigital, GrowthOps Asia and the Institute of Executive Coaching and Leadership (IECL).
What happens to PENSO’s people?
We’re all still here, and working hard! We’re looking forward to scaling with GrowthOps, freeing us up to do more for our clients.
Will PENSO continue to operate across Australia and the Middle East?
We’ll continue to work from Australia and the Middle East, as well as Asia. GrowthOps has offices in 10 cities across Australia, the Middle East, Asia and New Zealand.